Friday, August 20, 2010

My Introduction to the Universal Laws



 A Light Language Sacred Geometry Grid to support Living by the Universal Laws.

     We are all subject to the Laws of the Universe. These Laws supercede the laws of man. When we live in harmony with the Universal Laws, consciously aligning our doing and being with them, our lives flow with ease and grace. When we are out of alignment with the Laws, we receive lessons to help us learn how to be more in alignment with them. This is an important aspect of soul growth. When we repeatedly break a Law, even when we know better, the lesson we receive may be rather harsh in order to get our attention.
     I first learned about the 105 Universal Laws from my teacher, Starr Fuentes. She mentioned them in passing from time to time in her different classes. I was eager to learn more about them and was excited to learn that they were included as part of her month-long Dimensional Mastery course, a class that teaches how to make miracles a regular part of your life by working through dimensions where physical plane laws cease to exist. I could not wait to sit in class and have Starr explain all 105 Universal Laws to us.
     But this was a class about Mastery; it was not about being spoon-fed. On the days dedicated to exploring the Universal Laws, Starr gave us copies of the 105 Universal Laws (which I believe she got from an anonymous source on the internet). She split us into pairs and told us to be prepared to give a presentation on all 105 Laws. She told us we could have 3 note cards each as we gave our presentation. We had the whole day to work on it. Then she left the room.
     I panicked--so much for mastery. As my partner and I sat outside on the porch and read through the Laws, I was immediately struck by the difficulty of the language with which they were presented. Some were relatively straight-forward but many were written in terms that I did not understand.
     What you need to know about Starr's teachings is that they involve energetic downloads (what she calls "caught teachings") that surpass spoken information. The verbal explanations are secondary to the energy transmissions that accompany them. Often I experience physical sensations such as heat, tingling, electric shocks, spontaneous movement, and numbness at the tip of my nose when these downloads are taking place. All of these sensations were occurring at once as I attempted to read through the 105 Laws. My body felt like it was on fire and I could barely focus. Even the simple explanations did not make sense. As I sat with my partner, a brilliant Harvard graduate, I was dumbfounded. It was as if I was reading Greek or Japanese. Nothing made sense to me. 
     Every now and then Starr walked by. Each time she leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I'm working extra hard on you. You're getting additional downloads for this." I was dizzy and sweating and could not think straight. I wanted to give a good presentation but how could I when I didn't understand the words?
     And then suddenly I remembered what really mattered--the downloads. I was feeling them so intensely in my body. It occurred to me that Starr's assignment was to "present" the Laws, not explain them. Maybe all we had to do was give the energies of the Laws back to her as she had given them to us. I knew that I could do this. Matching vibrational frequencies has always come easily to me. I knew in every cell of my body that I had the "caught teachings" for the Universal Laws. All I had to do was emanate these back to her.
     So when the time came for our presentation, my partner announced the name and number of the Law and I emanated the download for Starr. After about five Laws, Starr said, "Very good, Zabe. You got it. You can have the rest of the day to relax." All of the other students struggled for hours with their presentations and I got to go play on the beach!
     But I still wanted to understand what the Laws meant. When I got home from Dimensional Mastery, I slept with my Universal Laws workbook under my pillow as a way to boost my subconscious knowing of the Laws. For a year and a half, I read a Law a day and contemplated its meaning. In 2009, I gave a presentation on the Universal Laws for the 5th annual Light Language Conference. I wrote a series of sacred geometry Light Language grids focusing on the Laws that seemed most important at the time. The grid pictured at the top of this article is from that series. The energies of the colors and shapes are specifically chosen to attune the aura to being in harmony with the Laws. Just by looking at the grid and asking to be aligned with the Laws, we become attuned to higher frequencies that shift us into greater alignment.
     I still struggled with the style in which some of the Laws was written. And then it finally dawned on me: I could channel new definitions that would be easier to understand. In five years as Starr's apprentice, I had become proficient at channeling all sorts of material. Why couldn't I channel new, clear descriptions of the Laws? And so I began. The first few came so easily and the response to them was so positive that I knew the new wording was coming from a place higher than my intellect. Even Laws that I could not consciously understand came through in terms that made sense. All I had to do was get out of the way and let it flow.
     I wanted a way to bring through the downloads as well and so I decided to do an 8-shape Light Language Compass Grid to accompany each description. I started really getting into it. And it occurred to me that others might also enjoy the new descriptions and the grids. So I created a newsletter and a blog and am thrilled to share these with all who are interested. I hope you enjoy them as much as I am enjoying the process of creating them!

Zabe





    

3 comments:

  1. One of my students believes she has identified the original source of the 105 Universal Laws that I am using for this project. The list available on the internet seems to be derived from Alice Bailey material (I was aware of an Alice Bailey influence but did not believe her to be the author of the version I am using). Ruth believes that the online list is a somewhat watered-down version of the Laws that appear in The Treatise on Cosmic Fire. Thank you, Ruth, for your detective work!

    Here's what Ruth sent to me:

    "Now looking at the introductory postulates of the book, A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, there are some interesting points: p. 5: II. There is a basic law called the Law of Periodicity. 1. This law governs all manifestation, whether it is the manifestation of a solar Logos through the medium of a solar system, or the manifestation of a human being through the medium of a form. This law controls likewise in all the kingdoms of nature. 2. There are certain other laws in the system which are linked with this one; some of them are as follows: a. the law of economy which governs matter; b the law of attraction which governs soul; c the law of synthesis which governs spirit. 3. these three are cosmic laws. There are seven systemic laws which govern the manifestation of our solar logos; 1 the law of vibration; 2 the law of cohesion; 3 the law of disintegration; 4 the law of magnetic control; 5 the law of fixation; 6 the law of love; 7 the law of sacrifice and death.

    This is the interesting part:

    4. Each of these laws manifests primarily on one or other of the seven planes of the solar system
    5. Each law sweeps periodically into power and each plane has its period of manifestation and its period of obscuration.

    Anyway, I read all this stuff for my dissertation on Emil Bisttram, the theosophical artist I told you about. A couple of months ago, I got an e-mail from a publishing company in Germany, and they published my dissertation. I am now trying to organize an exhibition of Bisttram's work. So I have been reviewing some of the Alice Bailey material, because, from what I can tell, she was his main source of inspiration. That's how I recognized the language and terms of the 105 laws."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will know everything about Law: areas of action, what you learn in the course and what it takes to graduate successfully in the area. Veja Aqui

    ReplyDelete